P. O. Box 17617
West Palm Beach, Florida 33416
3650 Summit Blvd.
West Palm Beach, Florida 33406
- Municipal Cemeteries - We want to add links to our Municipal Cemeteries databases to connect to Find-A-Grave. This can be done on almost any reasonable schedule. Contact the library for more details.
Boynton Beach Mausoleum - We need a volunteer to transcribe data at the Boynton Beach City Clerk's Office to be added to our database. We want to add the period 2005-2012 but the city does not have the information in a computer file. The city has provided us the information for Boynton Beach Memorial Park.
- Library Volunteers - People willing to commit to at least one three hour shift per week to perform a variety of tasks. Opportunities include:
- Assisting patrons with their research
- Data entry in the "Cemeteries" database, both simple and more advanced.
- Preparing documents for scanning.
- Scanning documents.
- Cleaning of scanned documents
- Re-shelving of books and light housekeeping duties.
- Newsletter contributors, one or more to scan websites for genealogy news, to review our monthly meetings, write short articles, and assist as needed. Generally this can be done from home and takes 2 – 3 hours a month.